Joke of the Day:
Do you know why dinosaurs can't talk?
Because they're all dead!

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas 2011

Hopefully all of you have received your Henderson Christmas newsletter. If you didn't, send me an email and I will send it along. If I missed you, it would be because I didn't have your address, or I lost it, or I couldn't find it because our spare room isn't quite set up for an office yet and papers are still everywhere. In any event, MERRY CHRISTMAS! to everyone and we hope you all have a wonderful New Year.

It's amazing to think that it's almost January. Living where the season stays virtually the same all year, I can't figure out if time goes by faster because there is no change, or slower because there is no change. And it does seem strange to have the windows open and the sun shining warm for Christmas, but I'm satisfied with the little tip of snow at the top of Mauna Kea for now.

I have a couple of pictures for you. The first one is Bruce being interviewed on the local radio station, promoting the Blue Wilderness Dive Adventures Dive Shop where he works now. It was pretty cool for him and for Scott, too, to meet the dj's they listen to on the radio in the morning. Scott and I listened on the radio while Bruce did his 'gig'.

Then we have Scott, taking a break after washing the dog on Christmas Eve.

Next is Rama with his Christmas bone. It was almost gone by the time we came home from church!

The last one is Amy on Skype. We were able to talk with her for about 45 minutes this afternoon and wish her Merry Christmas and listen to how she's adjusted to being in Boston. We miss her terribly, of course, and some moments are better than others. We're already planning our trip there to pick her up when she's done.




No comments:

Post a Comment