Joke of the Day:
Do you know why dinosaurs can't talk?
Because they're all dead!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Amy prepares to leave on her mission.

Amy arrived last Friday night to spend a little over a week with us before she enters the Missionary Training Center in Provo in preparation for her mission to the Boston, Massachusetts, Spanish speaking mission. We are very excited for her, but we will miss her so much! As part of each missionary experience, she went through the temple before leaving and we were so glad she wanted to go to the temple here. As it happened, she went through on the evening she arrived. Here we are in front of the Kona Temple just before going in.




3 comments:

  1. that's so awesome! i had no idea she was going on a mission! good luck, amy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very excited for you, Amy. You will do a great job.

    I am also SO happy to see that my brother looks like himself again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I checked your blog, because I miss that girl and it was so good to see pictures of her!

    I'm glad she was able to spend that time with you. She mentioned to me she wished she would have been there sooner.

    ReplyDelete