Joke of the Day:
Do you know why dinosaurs can't talk?
Because they're all dead!

Sunday, August 23, 2009

History Repeats

Well, history does repeat: I'm down at college again. Wahoo! I have a room to myself complete with computer, bike, double bed, nice hat, books, and pictures already on the wall. And I find myself excited for the opportunity to cook. Now I'm sure that everyone reading this is mumbling to themselves that "that won't last long" but don't steal my thunder; let it rain on itself. I'm excited that I have a bike to get around because my range of where I can go is much larger now. First year: nothing, second year: bike, third year: ? That depends on where my parents are. (wink, wink) School actually starts tomorrow and I'm slightly nervous about it. I realized after looking at my schedule that I have only one class on Monday and Wednesday, nothing on Friday, and classes from 8:30 a.m.-3 p.m. and then one from 5 p.m.- 7 p.m. Tuesday, and from 8:30 a.m.-3 p.m. and from 4 p.m.- 5 p.m. on Thursday. Sufficed to say, I won't be doing much on Tuesday/ Thursday. And I'm pretty sure that a lot of my free time on Monday/ Wednesday/ Friday is going to be for homework for my Tuesday/ Thursday classes. Oh well. I'll adapt. Well, Aunt Denise complained that no one wrote on the blog so, I am! I may write often, I may not. In the mean time, I'll talk to everyone soon!

1 comment:

  1. If I had known that my complaining had so much power I would have complained sooner and a lot louder. I am glad that you are excited about school and having your own room is too wonderful for words. Enjoy it while you can. Aunt Denise

    ReplyDelete